My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jags Game

Since it was still kind of early for me to attend a Jags game and since it was only a preseason game, Jason decided to take Brody to his first (I'm sure of many) Jags game. Brody was ALL excited to be going to a BIG football game. Brody did great and they stayed until the beginning of the 4th Q. Thank goodness for the IPhone because Jason found a great matching game for Brody to play when he started getting a little bored with the football game. They also ate some peanuts so that occupied Brody for a little while. He was pretty excited to see Nana and Poppy there as well - their seats are to the right of us in the end zone so Jason and Brody walked over there to see them before the left.




When they got home that night it was the cutest thing ever - Brody came running in to me telling me all about the BIG football game. He even learned the "Move those Chains" Move those Chains" chant. He was so excited, so I'm sure he'll be attending more later in his life:)


1 comment:

  1. Awww...so special! I was actually going to tell you guys that yall needed to relocate to our section. Mike, Christi, Adam, myself, my mom and dad, and aunt vicki and uncle brad all sit right there together and there are seats open next to mike and christi....just something to think about- we are in section 149.

    ReplyDelete