My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Do they look the same?

Since Trevor was born everyone has been wondering if the 2 of them look the same. We don't really think so - maybe in the beginning. Here are a few pictures of the 2 of them.


Trevor enjoying his bath - pretty much asleep.

Brody bright eyed.
Trevor all ready for the Gator game.

Brody resting in NiNi's arms.

It's amazing how God makes everyone so different because even at 2 months I can see that my 2 are SOOOO different. Brody was very calm as an infant but Trevor seems to never be content and just sit. I knew when I carried him that he was going to be an active baby because he was never still and my belly moved ALL the time. We are definitely learning his cries which he immediately cries when he has a wet diaper and when he is tired. Trevor so far doesn't seem to like the stroller very much because if he is tired he won't just fall asleep in it like Brody used to. However, Trevor like Brody will fall asleep at night in his crib without having to be rocked to sleep which is a huge blessing (thanks to my friend Clair for those words of advice when we had Brody). These will be some fun years ahead of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment