My Family

My Family

Monday, February 2, 2009

One sick boy

We have been very blessed so far in Brody's 2 years for him to not have been too sick. Well, Brody has now been running a 100 - 101 fever since Friday of last week off and on - the longest ever for him to be sick. It shot up to 102.9 once during my parents watch Saturday night - isn't that how it always happens!! I felt terrible that I had left him and the fever jumped so high. Thank goodness my parents especially my dad is such a care taker and is going to make sure that Brody is well taken care of - even though he just had surgery himself.

Poor little man is so pitiful. Of course the camera happy mom tried to take a picture to document this but he wanted nothing to do with the camera so no picture.

Thank goodness someone told us about Motrin "Berry juice" because Brody was having nothing to do with Tylenol. We tried the Meltaways but "Brody not like that candy" and we tried mixing the Tylenol in with ice cream. He was not falling for it. I was beginning to get worried that he would never take medicine. Who likes to hold down a screaming toddler and squirt medicine in their mouth??

Jason actually stayed home from work today since our babysitter also got sick last night and was unable to make it. I think tomorrow it's time to call the doctor and see what they say. I'm sure there will be more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment