My Family

My Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

An afternoon at the park

On Wednesday, it was definitely time for a much needed Target run. I absolutely love that store and it seems I go in their with just a few items on my list and seem to come out with a cart full. I just don't understand - it's all stuff I NEED - of course. Brody loves to go to Target. He does so good as long as their is food for him to eat - he had pretzels, his gummy snacks, cookies and his drink. As soon as he gets in the cart he is so quick to pull out his food.

For his great behavior and it since it was a beautiful day out we went to Boone Park after our Target run. He loved it and is getting better with being on the playground. He ran all around the park from one thing to another. It was such a nice day until we had to leave of course. He screamed and did not want to leave - that may have been because it was well past his nap time.










1 comment:

  1. I love that pic on the swing. I wish something could still make me smile like that. :)

    ReplyDelete