My Family

My Family

Monday, February 9, 2009

13 weeks

Last Wednesday, we had our 13 week checkup - I however thought I was only 12 weeks so that was a nice surprise to find out I was a week further along. Our doctor has her own sonogram machines onsite so we actually get lots of pictures of our baby. This is our 3rd appt and we have pictures from each visit, which makes our visits even more exciting. This visit we were told to bring a DVD to record the sonogram. I tried to get the video on here but it was WAY too big so you all won't be blessed to see it. Sorry!!
Everything is going great with this pregnancy so far. I am still VERY tired at night and am slightly cranky - Jason might tell you VERY cranky. I am sure hoping this ends soon. I remember with Brody that it was like overnight after 12 weeks that I regained my energy. This time around it is not like that so far. Maybe it's because I get up at 5:30 AM 3 days a week but don't get to sleep until about 11:00PM - not good for a pregnant girl. I LOVE my 2 days off - I at least get to try and catch up on my sleep.

Here I am at 13 weeks and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment