My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Parties at the Beach!!

Jason and I had 2 places to be Friday night - his mom graduated from UNF and she was having a party and my annual Christmas work party held at the owners home on the beach in Ponte Vedra. We were able to stay at the graduation party for about and hour before heading to the my work party. The party consists of mingling, entertainment, eating, mingling and gifts. Overall the evening went pretty well. We always look forward to the gifts and this year they were great as well - gift certificates to Whole Foods, Williams Sonoma, Photography session, River Club, and chocolate. I am so blessed with a job like this that treats its employees so well.

We got back to Jason's moms house around 10:30 and Brody was still awake - however, he was like a zombie. It only took him a few minutes to fall asleep once we got in the car to come home.

1 comment: