My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bring on the Shriners

Saturday was the big Callahan Christmas parade. This was the first year for Brody. As well as Jason and I haven't been in A LONG time!! We definitely forgot how crowded it gets, but the last time I went to the parade I was in the band so I didn't have to worry about parking - yes I know that was a loooong time ago. We met up with Bryan and Tara (Na and TaTa) and walked a little ways to try and find a decent spot so Brody and Cale could see. They both did great. Brody just sat in Jason's lap for the first part to take it all in. There wasn't much expression on his face - good or bad. I think he was just in awe. Once the shriners past, here came the candy. Brody saw the other kids going after it and some as well. We weren't prepared for all the candy but thank goodness we had the stroller to house all the candy because my pockets were overflowing.
Here are a couple of pictures of Brody in awe of the parade.











TaTa and Baby Cale





















No comments:

Post a Comment