My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm TWO!!!

I can't believe Brody is 2. He turned 2 on Tuesday but due to wanting to spend time with him the blog comes a couple days late. Everyday Jason and I see something new that Brody has started doing and it makes us smile and usually laugh. He is repeating a lot of what we do and say - we hear him tell Allye - "Allye, No mam". Now, we are working on his manners to adults but I guess he thought he would start with dogs instead. He has also started singing a lot as he walks around the house. He gets this from his daddy - who loves to sing. We're not sure what he's singing though. However, I was able to capture this little song in honor of his birthday.






Tonight was one of the funniest things we've seen him do. He received a Florida gator backpack "Albert" from my friend Clair. He absolutely loves Albert. After he ran around the house with it on, it was getting time for dinner. We turned around and he had put his big Albert and the new Albert backpack in their own chair at the table and went and got a spoon to put in their hand. It was absolutely the cutest thing ever. His imagination is starting to grow. Here's a few pictures.







God has blessed Jason and I with such a wonderful and healthy boy. We are so grateful and we try to cherish every moment with him. We can't wait to see what's in store this upcoming year. Happy Birthday Brody!!

1 comment: