My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Christmas Eve 2014

In keeping with our annual tradition, we headed to my parents' for Christmas Eve dinner and then to open presents.  The kids are always so excited for this time - for the food right?  Who am I kidding?  They can't wait to open presents and I think my mom is just as excited.








After a great meal, mom read the Christmas story.  Then it was present time



Looks like an accident waiting to happen.


Watching Papa open his presents.


Uncle Chris made these boys quite happy with some cool teeth and other great fun items.



A new scooter

A Wii U for both of the boys.

It's time for us to get ready for Santa and his reindeer.  They are setting out food for the reindeer.  We weren't sure if the bowls would stay put for the reindeer because it was very windy that night, but we put a rock in each bowl just to make sure.

All ready for Santa.


This our new addition this year - our travel tree in the front pool table room.  I was so excited with how it turned out.

The boys were in bed by 10ish so not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment