My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Trevor's 5 year old pics

I'm only 2 1/2 months late in taking Trevor's 5 year old pictures.  It is so hot at his birthday so I always seem to put it off.  It's also a challenge to find a cool place to take the pictures.  This year I chose the Treaty Oak in downtown Jacksonville.  My boys had never been here (technically I hadn't either - just driven by it) but somewhere I always wanted to take them.  The tree is estimated to be over 250 years old and possibly the oldest thing in Jacksonville.

When we arrived the boys were pretty amazed at the size of this tree and really wanted to climb all of it despite the sign that says no climbing.  Thankfully Trevor was in full cooperation to take pictures that evening.

Sorry in advance for all of the pics - I couldn't choose from just a few.
Check out this huge tree.




















Brody was even eager to have his picture taken and offered lots of suggestions on how to pose Trevor for pictures.











Trevor really seemed to have fun.












Yeah, no rule breakers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment