My Family

My Family

Friday, March 28, 2014

A sick household

I mentioned in my earlier post that I started feeling pretty bad during Passion.  Well, when we got home we found out that Brody wasn't feeling so well himself while he stayed with Nana.  Monday was a holiday so I was hoping he would get to feeling better but no chance - he still had a fever so no school for him on Tuesday.  Of course this was the 100th day of school.  I felt so bad for him that he missed this big day of school that I tried to do something cute for him - 100 marshmallows and toothpicks to try and build something.


Our house looked like this for the next couple of weeks since Jason came home on Tuesday with the same stuff and lasted for the next 2 weeks - pretty sure it was the flu!!


Thankfully the kids and I didn't get it and only had something mild.  Lysol became my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment