My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Movin' on up

Last Tuesday, Jason's friend David moved into a new house in Nocatee. Since Jason was going to be helping him move in, I thought I would tag along with the 2 boys and walk to their playground and let Brody play. We all know nice neighborhoods like that have a playground - something us in the country aren't use to. I picked Jason up from work and after several minutes of screaming, Trevor finally fell asleep. Needless to say, it takes Trevor a LOOOONG time to fall asleep in the car or stroller if at all. So not like Brody who fell asleep in a second - and still does.

Once Jason got to work helping move David in, I ventured off with my new handy stroller for 2 to the park. Trevor Screamed the entire walk to the park - what child doesn't like to be outside? Well, Brody had a great time on the playground and had it all to himself.
Trevor enjoying now that he's in mommy's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment