My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Next weekend is the goal!!

Today was my weekly doctor's appointment and I am happy to report that I am 2 cm dilated. I thought that was pretty good progress from barely 1/2 cm last week. She said that I need to do lots of walking between now and next week's appointment. She also wasn't too concerned about the weight of the baby from last week's sonogram - 7 lbs 8 oz - although I was. But then again she doesn't want me to go to much past next week. I am hoping for a delivery on Friday next week. Just in case something happens this weekend, I stayed late at work today to try and tie up all loose ends. It definitely made me feel better, so I guess it's time to really clean the house and WALK, WALK , WALK to help get this baby out.

When I got back from the doctor's appointment, my work surprised me with a delicious chocolate and strawberry cake from the Cake Shop in San Marco and a VISA gift card to help with the stroller I want - Phil and Ted's double stroller. I looked everywhere for a non tank like double stroller but couldn't find anything I really liked until Jason's cousin informed us about the Phil and Ted's that she has and she absoutely loves. I can't wait to order it. What's really neat about it is that it is no bigger than a single stroller.

1 comment: