My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 26, 2009

36 Week Update

On Thursday, we went to the doctor and she measured me at 37 weeks and I'm about 1/2cm dilated already. I don't think much of the 1/2 cm dilated because you can be this for several weeks. However, I was in shock about the weight of the baby - 7 lbs 8 oz. They say the weight can be off 1 lb either way. However, they say I still have a few weeks left so the baby could be over 9 lbs. I am NOT very excited about that.

Since I just finished coordinating Shelly Wilkerson's wedding last night, I am ready to WALK WALK WALK to try and get this baby out. I'm not a fan of being induced so my goal is to have this baby by Aug 7. I have another appt this Thursday so we'll see if any progress has been made.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck...you look great. They said Brock out be small and he was 8.6....maybe they are a little off!

    ReplyDelete