My Family

My Family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

MOSH

Friday, July 3rd, Jason and I had off from work so we decided to take Brody to the MOSH (Museum of Science History) because they have a Dinosaur exhibit going on. Brody loves dinosaurs so we thought he would love it. We started with the other exhibits and Brody would hit a button and then move on to the next thing. He just couldn't wait to see everything - I think it was the freedom he loved.


They have an area with live animals in cages so Brody loved that. Me on the other hand was not so happy about seeing the snakes. Brody went right up to the glass cage with the snake in it and gave it a kiss with the snake's head sitting right there. I'm just waiting on him to find a snake and bring it to me - I'll just die.

We made it to the 2nd floor with the dinosaurs and from afar he loved them. As soon as we walked up close to them it was a different story. They were roaring and moving so Brody wasn't all keen on the whole idea. Jason had to carry him through the exhibit and he surely didn't want to get too close.
Check him out trying to get away from the dinosaur.

On our way out, we let him play him the tree house play area and he of course loved that. His favorite part was the water area. The only way we could get him out of there was to tell him we would go see the river outside. We headed out to Friendship Fountain and let him look around.


It was a great day spending it with Jason and Brody. We had a great time and I love days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment