My Family

My Family

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Saturday, Jason's cousin Kari and Aunt Chris gave me a baby shower. It was so sweet of them to want to do this for us. I know itt makes it difficult to buy things for a 2nd baby when you don't know the sex of the baby - you always need diapers and wipes, which we always are thankful for.


Pretty excited about Oxi Clean. Time to wash some of Brody's old clothes to get ready for the new baby.

This is the cutest thing - a diaper cake. Jason's cousin, Wendi made it for me. I don't want to take it apart it's so cute.

This is Kari who helped give me the shower and Tara's little boy Cale who is almost a year old now.

Nana, Brody and NiNi



Brody was so good during the shower. We really never saw him, he was playing with Kamren, Kari's youngest daughter, the whole time.

1 comment: