My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Softball has begun

A couple of weeks ago, Jason started playing softball 2 nights a week. Brody and I have been able to make a couple of the games so far - the early ones. It's hard to keep his attention for the 45 min - he really wants to just run around but I don't want to chase him. Thank goodness Crystal McCall is there - last week she walked him around and even took him in the dugout. She is so used to being at the ball park - she has 3 boys. After the game (while the team prayed in the center) - she let Brody run around the bases - yes so spiritual.

Brody quickly learned about the concession stand and they have suckers. This keeps him occupied for a little while. Here's what I have to look forward to for the next couple of months.

1 comment: