My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

21 week update

On April 1, we had our 21 week appointment. Dr. McLanahan said things are going great. I haven't had any problems so far and am very thankful. The baby has started moving and actually at the doctor's office while waiting for the doctor, Jason felt the baby move for the first time.

She/He is very active in the morning and of course towards the end of the night when I finally sit down for the evening. It is such a cool feeling to have this baby moving inside of you and we are very thankful that God has blessed us with this experience again.




Recently, I cleaned out my closet to make room for the maternity clothes - what a sad day to put up the somewhat stylish clothes that no longer fit to make room for the definitely not stylish maternity clothes. Tara and I have passed back and forth our maternity clothes so between the 2 of us we have a variety - thank goodness because who likes to spend a lot of money on clothes that will only be worn for about 4-5 months. I can still wear some of my shirts but I am quickly outgrowing them. I am trying to wear them for as long as possible. I think my wardrobe for the summer will be cool cotton dresses - thank goodness for Old Navy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment