My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow - 33 already!!!

How time flies. On the 15th, I turned 33 - go ahead and say it I can't believe she's that old. Jason's mom and I share the same birthday (yes, he has it pretty easy and better not forget that day)- I won't mention her age though. We usually celebrate by going out to eat but I guess with the addition of 2 children (Brody and Cale - Bryan and Tara's boy), we thought it might be easier to just eat at the house. At first I wasn't a big fan because who wants to cook for their own birthday. However, I went the EASY way- lasagna & pasta from Sam's - just pop in the oven. I LOVE to bake desserts - but a birthday girl should not have to bake her own birthday cake. Jason volunteered to take care of that for us - what a sweet guy!! He picked up a chocolate with chocolate icing cake from Edgewood Bakery - it was yummy!!

Nana and Poppy, Bryan and Tara, and Wendi (Jason's cousin) all came over the Friday night before our birthdays and we ate and played Guitar Hero. It was a lot of fun. However, I guess since I worked that day, I wasn't in a very energetic mood - actually I was exhausted.

What a great band!!


I'm not so sure what Nana is singing :)


Of course my little guitar player had to join in on the fun. Poppy is so proud.


Nana graduated from UNF in December with her Nursing degree and has really been wanting the UNF frame for her diploma, so Jason and I got her that for her birthday. She is so excited for graduating and so she should be. We are so proud of her hard work. I received a VISA gift card because of course being pregnant - it's quite hard to buy for me.





We had a great time and here's Nana, Brody and Jason trying to build a house out of Lincoln Logs before Brody knocks it down. You have to work fast!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday...I have not even thought of Lincoln Logs for Brock...I bet Brody loves them...he is so cute! Congrats too on Baby #2:-)

    ReplyDelete