My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

#2 Birthday Celebration

Since we celebrated my birthday at home Friday night, I really wanted to go out to eat for my birthday as well. It's something about going out to eat for your birthday. My mom, dad, Jason and I along with Brody went to Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse at the Towne Center. I was pretty excited to see how Brody would react to the live cooking show.

Of course before going to dinner I had to do some "needed" shopping. Who can go to The Towne Center without shopping - not me. At least the shopping was for Brody some shoes. Poor guy was in desperate need of some shoes. We got him sized the weekend before and he was in an 8.5. His current tennis shoes were a size 7. I felt terrible to have him in such small shoes.

After a little shopping we headed to eat. We knew we would have to eat fast because eating with a 2 year old - or at least Brody - once he's done eating he is ready to get down. We try very hard to practice keeping him in his high chair at home until we finish eating. It was so funny to watch him as our chef started cooking. He seemed to enjoy it except when the BIG fire came - that had him tears. The chef was very nice to try and put it out quickly. I'm not sure if he was so overwhelmed with everything because he didn't want to eat the food at all and he is usually not a picky eater. Thank goodness we weren't there that long - we were actually there a little over an hour.

The lovely "stare" expression.

He loves his NiNi.

No comments:

Post a Comment