My Family

My Family

Monday, March 9, 2009

17 weeks

I had my monthly doctor's appointment on March 4 and based on the sonogram it said I was 17 weeks and 2 days - this was a little further along then I thought. The due date came up as August 10, but of course my doctor doesn't really like to change the due date so she still says Aug 19. I told her I'm saying August 10 - that's a week and half earlier - less heat. We could have found out the sex but Jason and I have decided to just wait until the baby comes - it makes it pretty exciting.

She said everything looks great. I am feeling great and I have been so blessed with no sickness. I still get pretty tired - I guess keeping up with a 2 year old and getting up at 5:30AM 3 or 4 days a week can wear on a pregnant girl. Thank goodness for weekends and my days off. Jason has really been great through all of this. He now has to get Brody out of the tub and put him in the bed - it's becoming a little difficult to pick him up. I really am trying to take it easy. This is a hard task for me because I am so independent and think I can do anything.


Here's the 17 week sonogram - we won't have another sonogram until about 32 weeks when we may get the 3D sonogram.

Here he/she is looking at the camera - yes it looks like an alien a little :)


Nice wave to the camera.
Here's the belly getting bigger.


1 comment:

  1. You look great as always and can't wait to see the 3D or 4D sonogram!

    ReplyDelete