My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome to the TWOS!!!

I am so blessed to be able to be at home on Wednesdays and Fridays, but certain times like today I realize why I work 3 days a week. Today I thought I would try to clean our cluttered, unorganized office but of course I needed to keep Brody occupied. He is such a little helper. He loves to put things in the trash or pull them out, whichever he feels necessary at the time.


While cleaning, I "thought" he was pulling things out of the trash bag that I had started. However, I looked over and he had decided it was necessary to "clean" out one of the drawers of the desk. He was in the middle of pulling out every sheet of paper and throwing it to the side. I rushed over to get him occupied in something else and explain that we don't need to empty the drawer out. While cleaning that "mess" up, I hear a new sound. I look up and he has grabbed the pen that I hurriedly left on the edge of the table while getting him to stop pulling out everything. He has started "drawing" on the new toy that NiNi just gave him and we just brought out today. It's the Thomas the Train Aqua Doodle. I guess he thought "hey here's a pen and here's a white surface". This is why the office door is usually shut. I know this is only the beginning. :) Can you tell I am so excited.

Look at his great artwork....

No comments:

Post a Comment