My Family

My Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

Almost 2

I can't believe Brody will be 2 in a little over a week. Jason and I decided to buy him a swingset for his birthday. I found a great deal on one that included everything and you just have to put it together. What a deal, huh? They had slashed the price because they warehouse was moving and didn't want to move all of the lumber. Jason somewhat enjoys putting things together (at least that's what I think)- I guess this is where Brody gets it from - so he now has a project that has to be completed by Brody's birthday party on Dec 6.

Here's a few pics of the initial stage and of course Brody has to help daddy. Jason is so patient at letting Brody help as much as possible.
It took quite awhile to get everything organized and make sure he had everything. Brody was a big help at putting the nuts, bolts, and screws in individual cups.



UH OH!!

Around this house you have to help build your own toys....

I'll keep you posted on the status of the swingset.


No comments:

Post a Comment