My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving lunch with my parents. Since there is only 4 of us and Brody we didn't want to go all out so we bought our precooked turkey and dressing from Fresh Market and then mom made the 3 other sides. This made it much easier for us all. You may be wondering why Fresh Market since it's so far away for us - but my work gave me a gift certificate for Christmas last year so what better time to use it.


While Jason went to play golf that morning, Brody and I watched the Macy's parade and he also helped me in the kitchen with the potatoes for potato soup that night. Here's a few pictures of the start of our day.


Brody watching the Macy's parade.


Our pretty turkey - Fresh Market style.

Brody loves to help me in the kitchen. He even tried to cut some of the potatoes for me - with his blunt toddler knife needless to say.

Jason "carving" our turkey.

Our boy loves to eat.



Here's a couple of pictures of Brody trying to help me decide the best deals for Black Friday.

Poppy and Nana came over Thanksgiving night to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment