My Family

My Family

Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally!!

Okay, I finally took some time to start a blog. It's something I have been wanting to do for awhile for a couple of reasons - 1) to help me to remember the little AND big things that occur in our fast paced life and 2) to help people stay informed of what all is going on in our lives and see how our little boy is growing.

It is truly amazing how fast Brody is growing. He is coming up on 22 months old - yes we still use months to track his age. I guess this will change once he turns 2. Don't worry we won't be saying 36 months old :) Brody is in the repeating stage of life. He will repeat EVERYTHING you say. Boy, does that keep us on our toes. There are times when he talks constantly and half of the stuff you can't understand but he of course thinks we should. We are still fighting with the whining - Will this stage ever end? Just a simple word or two to tell us what he wants would be OK!! Uh, Uh, Uh is just not cutting it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment