My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve

Usually on Christmas Eve our church has a Christmas Eve service and then we go over to Jason's dad's house for dinner. Well, this year things were of course going to be different with Jason's dad no longer here. Jason and I really wanted to go to a church service but with a 2 year old it would be difficult to enjoy the service, so we had dinner at our house with Bryan, Tara and Cale.

I've always wanted to make my own pasta sauce so I tried it for this occasion. It was a Emeril recipe and wasn't too difficult. It actually turned out pretty good. It was a low key evening but we were able to get a couple of pictures of the 2 boys in their Christmas PJ's.

We're trying to get Brody to hold Cale but we evenutally had to go for the chair in front of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment