My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Passion 2015

On January 2 Jason and I headed up to Atlanta with 4 of our High School seniors to Passion 2015.  This is a Christian conference with amazing worship and speakers like Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill, Crowder, Louie Giglio, and Francis Chan.  It is open for 18-25 year olds as well as high school seniors.  This is our 3rd year attending this conference and it is something that Jason and I look forward to attending every year.

The kids always think this is the coolest thing in a small town in south Georgia.



This year we stayed at the Omni CNN Convention Center which was an awesome place to stay because we never had to go outside because it was attached to the Phipps Arena where the conference was.

During one of the lunch sessions they picked a guy and girl out of the audience who didn't know each other and they had a blind lunch date on the stage in front of thousands.  It was quite funny.



This conference is such an awesome way to jump start your new year and help us get closer to God.  It is definitely what I need - and I'm just a chaperone!!

While we were at Passion, the boys stayed with my parents and they visited the zoo at night to see all of the lights.  So thankful for parents that will keep the boys to allow us to go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment