My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Magical Place - Day 3

Friday morning we were moving a little slower and it was harder to get Brody out of bed and moving. We headed to Animal Kingdom and we could tell it was getting close to the weekend because it was getting crowded. Brody was very eager to get his picture with these characters outside the park. He was definitely getting use to posing - maybe all the coaching I gave him before this trip finally paid off.

We first went to The Lion King show which was really good. At first Brody was a little timid because of course it was dark and I think he was beginning to get worn out. One of the best things was the Safari - now you don't get to feed the animals like the safari we went on in Pine Mtn but it was still nice - much cleaner.





Once Brody passed out in the stroller Dad, Jason, and I rode Mt. Everest. This ride was great and I wish we had time to ride it again. We had no idea it went backwards so that was a surprise. Once Brody woke up we headed to DinoLand and let him ride a few rides. He had his picture with Goofy & Pluto and was pretty goofy acting himself.




I really wanted to take Brody to TRex cafe at Downtown Disney so tonight seemed like our only opportunity. We left AK around 7:30 and headed to DD - thankfully our hotel was right across the water from DD. DD was packed but the wait was only about 20 minutes. I just knew Brody would be so worn out that he would act up but he did great. I guess it was because of everything to look at. Thankfully we were in the Ice Age room so we weren't sitting next to the Roaring Dino. That probably would have freaked him out. He thought it was pretty cool how the room changed colors. Even Trevor handled everything pretty well.



After we ate of course we had to do some shopping. I had read that in one of the stores you could stuff a box full of Mr.Potato Head pieces for $20. This took me FOREVER because I was trying to get perfect sets - ie Buzz, Goofy but come to find out they didn't have all of the parts to make complete sets. However, I did do my best so Brody has a box full of parts under the tree. We used the shopping to our advantage.

Once again back at our hotel around 11:30 - ready for another Long day ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment