My Family

My Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

3 Months Old

The first part of November, I took Trevor (with Brody) to Portrait Innovations to get his 3 month pictures done. Portrait Innovations is great for several reasons - you get a ton of pictures, and you get the pictures the same day. It's always a challenge to get the timing right for pictures with a little one due to feeding so our appt was for 11:00. I couldn't believe I was taking both kids to a portrait studio.

Trevor is getting so big and growing so fast. We are so blessed that he is sleeping 10-12 hours each night and has a good attiude most of the time. At first we thought he always wanted to be held and that wasn't a good thing. However, we realized he just wants to talk to someone AT ALL TIMES!!







Now that I am back at work 3 days a week, we really wanted to find someone to watch Trevor in our home. God answered our prayer and he led us to Dana Taylor. Dana keeps Baylie on Wed so it worked out perfectly to keep Trevor 3 days a week and Brody on Mondays. She is so sweet and is great to help make sure Trevor stays on his schedule. We try really hard to keep him on a schedule but I don't think he likes to nap as much during the day as Brody did.

No comments:

Post a Comment