My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

He's growing up

Yes, it has been awhile since my last blog - there has been a lot going on so there will be lots of posts to try and catch up.

Back in mid October, we signed Brody up to start daycare at Sonshine. He had been on the waiting list since he turned 2 and they finally had an opening. He started the week before I went back to my 3 day a week work schedule. He was all excited to go. It happened to be picture day so when I dropped him off his class was headed to the auditorium for pictures. He wasn't sure about this because this wasn't the room we visited the week prior. If there is one thing I have learned about a 2 year old is that they are all about routine and you don't want to mess it up - at least that is how Brody is.

After about 45 minutes, I finally left him and he did okay - no tears. I found out later that he wouldn't take a picture - I'm sure that would have been a pretty sight if they had made him. He loved playing on the playground because he can play with Baylie and Bradyn since they are a year older and in another class.


Here's a few pictures of my sweet boy on his first day of school.

Eating a wholesome breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.


All ready with his backpack.



No comments:

Post a Comment