My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

Sunday, February 3 was Super Bowl Sunday and we had our youth SuperBowl party at the church with bouncy houses, games and a huge screen for the game.  I had to arrive to the church a little early to help with registration so of course Trevor came with me (Brody was already in his class).  Trevor was so excited when he came into the gym and saw these huge obstacle courses.  Since the big kids weren't there yet, he had full reign of the 3 obstacle courses - he had so much fun.


I know the picture is a little blurry but it shows the height he was getting on the slide and he might have even done a flip or two afterwards.

Some of our seniors practicing their wrestling skills on the football mats.

 Randy bringing Julie and I our food since we were stuck at the registration table

We had a pickle eating contest.

The setup.  There were times when the obstacle courses seemed to be going down with so many kids on them, but they had a blast.

4 on 4 football outside on the wrestling mats.

Yes, my little guy was all over the place and loving it.

He loves his "RaRa" who was our flower girl in our wedding - wow I feel old.  Isn't she so pretty?

The youth had so much fun.  Brody wasn't too happy because we had to get him home and in the bed so he didn't get to play too much on the obstacle courses.  That was a hard lesson for him to learn, but he got over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment