My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A very relaxing Thanksgiving


Since Trevor was diagnosed with an ear infection he of course came down with a fever the night before Thanksgiving so our plans to go out to Jason's mom Thanksgiving evening were changed.  The past years we have gone to my mom's - right next door - for Thanksgiving lunch and it's just the 4 adults so very small.  When my Grandmother was alive we would go up to my aunt's and have a much bigger Thanksgiving lunch gathering so my mom has been missing this time with her sister so at the last minute she invited her sister and niece over for lunch and they just brought all of their food and we had enough food to feed about 30 people and there were only 8 adults.

Of course Thanksgiving means lots of sale papers to go through to plan out the Black Friday shopping day - I guess Trevor wanted to assist and make sure Santa knew what he wanted.


Brody really loves to pick out his own pj's but there was a set that was dirty and he just had to have it - look what happens when you wear dirty pj's.

No nap for Brody meant this at around 6:00 - he was one tired boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment