My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This kid knows what he wants

For about 6 months or so I have been laying out Brody's poptart for him at night.  Why do I do this you ask - well he gets up at 7:30 and on my days off I DO NOT want to be up that early.  So his poptart is laid out and his milk is in the fridge.  He gets up and as soon as his feet hit the floor he wants to eat.  When he finishes his poptart he usually goes in the playroom and plays until Trevor and I wake up.  It's a great plan.


Well, one morning this past week I laid out his poptart - it happened to be a grape one.  I guess it wasn't the flavor he wanted because when I got up I saw the grape one in a ziploc bag.  I asked him what he ate and he said he went into the office closet to get the Gingerbread poptart he wanted.  The funny thing is that the poptarts in the closet aren't within his reach so he got on the step stool and grabbed the box he wanted.  So resourceful.

If this wasn't enough, he made sure to grab a ziploc bag in one of the cabinets and put the grape poptart in it so it would stay fresh for when he was in the mood for it.



I love this kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment