My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A surfer in the making

When Brody was born I had a mural done on his wall with his name which turned out great which I absolutely loved. The only problem was that I was hooked into the surfing thing for a few years - possibly more to get my money worth out of the mural.
Well, when he moved into a big boy bed, Jason and I were fortunate to find a great deal on a bedding that matched his room pretty good. We're talking like $40 for the comforter, skirt, shams and shipping. I was pretty excited about the good deal, well the problem is that it really only lasted about a year so when the latest Pottery Barn catalog came out with their new surfing bedding and the colors actually matched his room I was VERY excited and knew it was made for Brody.

We made a big deal about the new bedding so he was pretty excited. One evening while he was out with Jason mowing grass, I hurried and put everything together in his room. When he came in he was so excited and wanted to get on it immediately, but a bath was definitely needed before that happened, so he was eager to get a bath that night. I am very happy with the final outcome of his room and he really likes it too which is what really counts.

Showing off his surfing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment