My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coming along on Trevor's room - yes he's 6 months old

I can't believe Trevor is now 6 months old and I am still trying to finish his room. I guess that's what happens when you leave it for a surprise as to what you are going to have and then top it off with an addition being added to your house so the poor boy doesn't even have a room to sleep in.

It took awhile to decide on the bedding because I didn't want to go with a theme and really wanted something more contemporary - I'm pretty happy with our choice. Here's a couple of the walls that are finished - 2 down and 2 to go. Thanks to Sherri and Sara Lynn Ard for their work on the canvases - I think they turned out great. The #1 is a newspaper article of Tim Tebow so of course it's my favorite. I really love the colors in his room - they're so warm.

Maybe before Trevor turns a year old I'll finish the other 2 walls.


Here's Trevor enjoying his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment