My Family

My Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

PartyLite cleaning

After 6 years of selling PartyLite candles, it is time to clean out the "huge" stash of holders and candles. I plan to send out an email flyer with everything I am selling - so in order to do so I had to see what all I have. Of course Brody had to get in on the action and "help mama". He pulled out the wicks and smelled and counted them. It was a great lesson for him - he knows all of his colors and can count to 10 - thanks to the help of April and Kristin who keep him while I'm at work 3 days a week.

Trying to put the wick back in the candle. He loves putting things in holes.


Counting and naming the colors.

Not sure if this is his way of smelling or trying to "blow" it out.

Here's the stack of PartyLite so far that I will be selling at some great bargain prices. There's a lot more in the garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment