My Family

My Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ollie Koala's

This past Friday night Jason and I took Brody took Ollie Koala's out at Jax beach. For those of us who don't venture out much - this is like a Chucky Cheese for little kids. My friend Clair who gets out more than I do of course told me about the place. It's free to get in and you can buy a card to play all of the games and they also have a 3 story playland area for the kids to climb in. We drug Brody's Nana and Poppy along for the experience. I'm sure they were so excited!

Brody was in play heaven. He ran around from game to game. He didn't really want to stay on them that long - he enjoyed just climbing in and out of the seats. Of course we bought a card to play the games. The games were only .30 a piece to play - what a deal. We stayed for about 2 hours and even ate dinner there and still had about $11 left on the $20 card we purchased. Here's Brody on a few of the games.

He sure is intense on this roller coaster! Maybe he'll be a roller coaster lover like his mom and dad!

Yes, I know you're supposed to throw underhand but Brody prefers to throw overhand - he has quite a canon!
Wouldn't Uncle Bryan be so proud!!


This ride was an Artic Blast ride and had air blowing out the top - Brody's hair was sticking up


Of course, mom had to get in on the action.
I think he's got the hang of this one!!

Enjoying his first pizza!! I think he likes it -but there's not much that he doesn't like.

Playing basketball was his FAVORITE GAME!!!



Once most of the people had left, Jason had to get in on the action in the playland area. It was actually to get Brody to climb up to the top and come down the slide. I think he had fun though!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you finally started one!!!

    By the way, Bryan loved the race car picture!!! Cant wait to see you guys on saturday....

    ReplyDelete